Itachis Tutorials

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itachis Tutorials is a forum made for basic help on Computer's, Game's or anything else.

Oblivion Tutorial - How to mod a weapon's attribute's.

Itachi
    Itachi
    Admin

Credits : 24

Oblivion Tutorial - How to mod a weapon's attribute's. Empty Oblivion Tutorial - How to mod a weapon's attribute's.

Post  Itachi Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 am

Before we start anything, make sure you have TES Construction Set, available at http://www.elderscrolls.com/downloads/updates_utilities.htm

Hello everyone, Today I will show you how to edit a weapon's attribute's (Damage, Speed etc.) using TES Construction Set.

1. Open the CS then click the little folder icon in the top left corner. Once done that, click Oblivion.esm (Master File).

Oblivion Tutorial - How to mod a weapon's attribute's. Tutorial1

2. Once it's all open and loaded, Click on the Item's drop down list, Weapon's, And choose your weapon. NOTE: Some of the weapon's in my drop down list are from other mod's or expansion's.

Oblivion Tutorial - How to mod a weapon's attribute's. Tutorial2

3. Once you have chosen a weapon, Double click it and a small window should pop up. What we are going to do is make a different Editor ID so that we make a separate weapon (If you edit this weapon then alot of people will have it). To do so, Change the editor ID to anything you like. It is very helpful if you put a 1A or AAA at the beginning of it so it's easier to find in the future. For this I will be using a Iron Claymore. You can edit the other attribute's to your liking such as the damage and health. If it ask's you to create a new form, click Yes.

Spoiler:

4. Click on the World Space drop down menu in the bottom left window and choose a suitable place to place the weapon. I'm going to use IC Market District.

Spoiler:

5. Zoom down to the place and find your item in the left window and drag and drop it in any place you want. If it's floating in mid air, hit F while the weapon is selected and it should drop to the ground.

Spoiler:

6. Now to save it, click the little disc icon in the top left corner (Next to the file icon) and save it as any name you want.

7. To enable the mod, Open the Oblivion launcher and click the Data Files button and enable your mod.

Oblivion Tutorial - How to mod a weapon's attribute's. Tutorial6

8. The final step is to the place where you placed your weapon, pick it up, and start killing thing's Wink

Need more help? E-mail me at habbo_guy_is@hotmail.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:03 am